General duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve the annual goals developed by the Head office.
- Implement IB school Policies, Standards and Regulations.
- Effectively lead the administrative and academic personnel at new school.
- Maintain a high standard of education and oversee the supervision and evaluation of all school activities.
- Control and execute annual budget for the school.
- Ensure that the school campus is safe and secure for both students and staff, it meets the needs of the programs offered.
- Guarantee the welfare, safety, and security of students participating in all school programs.
- Recruit, hire, supervise, transfer, and dismiss faculty and staff.
- Organize the professional development of School faculty and staff through innovative measures, benchmarking strategies, and a best practice approach.
- Maintain effective, positive, and proactive communication, with the Head office, school administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, Ministry of Education.
- Create strategic plan of improvements of educational excellence in School.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities prescribed by the EdCorp Head Office
- Masters in Education (Educational Leadership preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in IB school leadership
- 3+ years of experience as a Head of School or Principal (IB School Program)
- Background teaching and leading in international schools
- Experience in AdvancED accreditation process
- Relative strengths in instructional leadership and improvement of academic success
- Experience in Blending Learning education methodology
Salary and benefits
The salary and benefits are competitive and will be discussed personally to achieve both sides expectations.
EdCorp is ready to relocate a new employee to Ukraine, relocation package: flights, accommodation.